A Black Girls Guide to Dating White Men



About the book
.
This book is a guide to help Black women, young and old, maneuver through the dating process as it pertains to dating white men. It entails bits of history, stories, recipes and jokes. The Author urges black women to open their options and to give white men a try.
.

.
"I think many women limit themselves to dating only within their race. I believe we should be opened minded to all races. In dealing with white men, I've found my self thinking, either this guy isn't into black girls or he's assuming I don't have interest in white men. From reading Niki's book, I've realized sometimes its neither and just maybe we could all use a little help. I believe Niki's book delivers that help in a hilariously honest way"-Meagan Good (actress).

No comments: